Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sitting In The Bad Blogger Corner

OK, I know, I know............................. I am officially the worlds worst blogger. I mean to be better, really I do, I aspire to be Ree Drummond, the Pioneer Woman. We all know how good she is, 4 kids that are home schooled, a ranch to work, a New York Times # 1 best selling cookbook, appearances on national television and cooking meals every night that she is home............ among other obligations I'm sure and she still finds time to blog everyday. Not just blog but include incredible photography and the world's best recipes.

Anyway, I just have a lack of inspiration at the moment. That said, I do have some fun things coming up that I will be blogging about so bear with me.

On a quick note, I came across a really cute blog the other day and the nostalgia has held me captive. I am a sucker for old hand written recipes and clippings and this blog is just like pilfering in my Mother's recipe drawer, minus all the yucky molded jello stuff. She scans in the vintage clippings and hand written recipes as well as types them out for easy reading.
Check out: www.recipecurio.com
Let me know if you have as much fun there as I have!!

So, until tomorrow...................
S~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment