Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How Did I Not Know?

Why didn't someone tell me? Must I be the last to know everything?

Lacy and Bashar were home for a few hours last weekend and they just happened to mention that a friend of theirs eats frozen waffles with peanut butter and maple syrup. Hummmmmmm.
Now, that sounded interesting, especially to a peanut butter lover like me. So, I had to start experimenting. First I tried the peanut butter and maple syrup. Admittedly, it was really good. Then I tried peanut butter and jelly. We were really on to something here. That peanut butter melts down into the squares and it is heaven on a waffle! Next we tried Nutella and of course, it was wonderful. Then again, Nutella on cardboard would be wonderful.

That brings us to today, Wednesday. As you know I don't cook supper on Wednesday, so I was looking for a quick snack. Back to the frozen waffles. Tonight's rendition was pumpkin and marshmallow cream with cinnamon. Oh my goodness..........................., you have got to try it.
The possibilities are endless, cooked apples and caramel sauce, bananas and peanut butter, peanut butter and chocolate syrup, coconut cream pudding and pineapple................., you get the picture!

So, now I know the secret to a fun snack and so do you.

How do you eat your waffles?

So, Until Tomorrow.................,

S~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment