Sunday, November 28, 2010

Drum Roll Please

Thanksgiving is the best day of the year, and Thanksgiving 2010 was no exception.

Our family has much to be thankful for everyday of the year, but Thanksgiving day brought fantastic news..............., Ronnie and I are going to be grandparents!!!!! Actually, we have known since October 15th, but have been sworn to secrecy so Lacy and Bashar could share their news with the family before Thanksgiving supper. We are so excited, a summer baby! I love summer birthdays. June seems so far away now but I know the time will fly as we start shopping and planning for baby Massarani.

Sugar and spice and everything nice or hammers and nails and puppy dog tails, makes no difference to us. We are grandparents and babies smell so good!!

So, Until Tomorrow.......,
S~~~

2 comments:

  1. I started to make a comment about a new baby, but I canceled it. But I had a funny feeling that was the news. Because you speak so much about Basher and Lacy. So congratulations to you all and the best of health to Mom and Baby. --- Nonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks much. We are so excited. It was the hardest secret I have ever tried to keep. We love babies!!
    S~~

    ReplyDelete