Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wednesday Night Supper at Fatz

Tonight was just one of those rare nights when I could not possibly put supper on the table.
First, I needed fuel for my car, and pumping gas is one of my ten least favorite things to do.
Thank goodness I have a husband who loves me, puts up with my many quirks and pumps my gas. So, once I got home we had to go back out again. We decided to have supper at Fatz ( I know, that is a terrible name for a restaurant). A cheeseburger for Ronnie and Shrimp and Grits for me. Not very exciting for sure, but still we made home in time for American Idol.

Tonight's recipe comes from the Massarani kitchen. Lacy shared a recipe for Salsa Chicken that she made for supper. Give it a try and let me know what you think.

Salsa Chicken

4 - 6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 - 16 oz. jar Salsa
1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 packet Taco Seasoning Mix
1/2 cup Sour Cream

Place chicken breasts in the bottom of a oblong Pyrex Dish, sprayed with Pam.
Combine salsa, cream of mushroom soup and taco seasoning mix. Pour over chicken.
Bake at 400 for approximately one hour. Remove chicken from sauce and stir in sour cream. Ladle sauce over chicken when serving.

Until Tomorrow.............
S~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment