Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Thinking Spring

Do you raise a garden? Ronnie and I (mostly Ronnie) have had a small garden the last couple of years. We love to watch things grow. This year we are thinking about planting green beans, corn, squash, cucumbers, radishes, onions, lettuce, sweet peppers, Brussels sprouts, tomatoes and maybe some okra. We also have rosemary (my favorite herb), thyme, basil, parsley and mint.
Who knows, maybe I will even learn to can, something I have never done before.
Tell me what you plant, what varieties have been your favorites, and what you plan to plant in 2009.

Tonight we had some family commitments to take care of so we picked up take out from Nara Express. I am so happy they re-opened after a recent fire. We shared an order of shrimp and one of chicken, oh so good!!

So,until tomorrow..........
S~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment