Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wonderful Wednesday

Today was wonderful. Even though we didn't have any significant amount of snow, Asheville did.
Which meant that I worked from home. I love it. I got so much accomplished. In my dream world I would work from home 2 days a week. Not to mention that it was horrendously cold and windy today and I didn't have to bundle up in my coat, a blanket and "office gloves" (old gloves that I cut the fingertips out) to work at my desk.

While I worked I cooked soup beans for Ronnie. I think I mentioned this is his most favorite , so it turned out to be a pretty good day for him as well.

So tonight supper was the ultimate in cold weather comfort food:

Soup Beans (mixed dry beans)
Fried Potatoes
Cole Slaw
Cornbread

Post you comments and share your winter time comfort foods. We all need them this time of year!

So, Until Tomorrow..............
S~~~

2 comments:

  1. Now, that`s a yummy meal!All food is a "comfort" to me lol.I craved a big salad, went to the steakhous & got it to go-Don`t forget the MSG! I`m on a diet & joined Curves, which I LOVE. I`ve been 3x this week, so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good girl. I wish I could get motivated to lose weight. I know I can lose with WW but no time to devote right now.

    ReplyDelete