Friday, May 22, 2009

Cagney Is Fine

Thanks so much for all your concern. Cagney is home and sleeping. When we picked her up she looked so sweet, the little pink bow was still in her hair. She had a 24 hour pain injection that will keep her drowsy for awhile. She isn't quite herself yet. Sissy went over to Cagney while Ronnie was petting her and she snapped at Sissy. This little dog has never snapped at anyone before. It must be the medication. I am just so happy this is behind her.

We had Nara Express for supper tonight. I had several errands to run and didn't get back in time to fix the chicken I planned. So I cooked it (pressure cooker)and put it in the freezer in the broth for next week. Back to Nara, I wonder what has changed there. It was basically tasteless. Disappointing too, because I always liked their teriyaki shrimp and chicken.

Tomorrow is a busy day, but I will try to pop in. Have a great Memorial Day Weekend!!

So, until tomorrow......
S~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment