Monday, July 27, 2009

I Am A Bad Blogger

It's true. I have been a terrible blogger. Lacy just called during supper and reminded me how bad I have been.
Lots of reasons, (notice I say reasons, not excuses), LOST, the beautiful weather, LOST, my biggest group of the year this week at work, LOST, and general laziness.

We have been eating lots of our freezer meals and vegetables from the garden, so there haven't been a lot of recipes to post.

One very important situation I want to share.
You have heard me talk about my very best friend in the world Jan. She lives in Tennessee now and we don't get to see each other as much as we like.
She emailed to let me know that her 12 1/2 year old granddaughter, Haley, was very badly burned last week. She was boiling eggs and knocked the pot of boiling water off the stove burning her from the waist down. She is in the burn unit at Bowman Gray in Winston Salem.
Please, please keep her in your prayers. It would mean so much. I will keep you posted when I hear an update from Jan.

Be patient with me. We are in the last season of LOST that we have on DVD and the next one isn't out yet. I promise to be better, hopefully I will be back tomorrow!!

So, until tomorrow............
S~~~

3 comments:

  1. How terrible-I`m praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan--Please know that we will pray that God's hands will be with Haley and lift her up from these burns. I added her to the prayer warriors list. In thoughts and prayers--Toni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you are a bad girl. You got us used to this and we are disapointed when you don't blog for several days. Or might I say worried. Such a busy life we all live. We all should slow down and enjoy life more.

    ReplyDelete