Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Just Rambling

This was my Labor Day purchase. After all, shouldn't we reward our labor on Labor Day?
I love kitchen gadgets, my husband would tell you it is a sickness. I love the feel of having the perfect tool for the job.
Another favorite kitchen gadget is my avocado masher:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I picked this one up a while back at Williams Sonoma. I just checked their site and it apparently isn't available there anymore. Should you happen to come across one don't hesitate to buy it, I use it for so many things besides guacamole.
Another obsession of mine is office supplies, especially pens, my husband and co-workers would tell you this is a sickness. My perennial favorite pens are extra fine point Pilot brand. Currently I am using the Precise V5 RT.
As a general rule green isn't one of my favorite colors but I love using a green pen. The ONLY time I will use a black pen is on legal docs.
I will also only use one brand of highlighters as well.
Coral is my color of choice here, but I use the others in the package too, as color coding is yet another obsession.
The back to school sales always fuel my need for office supplies.
So, Until Tomorrow..................
S~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment