Saturday, October 17, 2009

My Penzey's Spree

Is this really fall or have we just been drop kicked into the middle of winter ? I am cold......... so cold that I talked Ronnie into starting the gas logs. I am already longing for those wonderful summer nights on the deck.

As promised the details of my Penzey's shopping spree. Trust me, you will never buy spices in the grocery store again!! I wanted to stock up because once Lacy moves I won't have another chance to visit this quaint little store in the Chestnut Hill section of Philadelphia. That's ok, I can still order from www.penzeys.com.


4-S Special Seasoned Salt

California Sweet Basil

Bouquet Garni

Cardamom - Guatemalan

Chesapeake Bay Seasoning

Ancho Chili Powder

Vietnamese Cinnamon

House Cinnamon

Celery Seed - Whole

Fleur De Sel

Garden Salad Seasoning

Ginger - China

Horseradish Powder

Horseradish Dip Mix

Italian Dressing Base

Nutmeg - Ground and Whole

Toasted Onion Powder

Rosemary - Cracked

Sage - Rubbed, Albanian Prime

Sandwich Sprinkle

Szechuan Roasted Salt - Pepper Blend

Sweet Paprika - Hungarian

Thyme Leaves - French

Shallot Salt

Props to Ronnie and Bashar for their patience while Lacy-Jay and I perused the entire store several times!!


Supper on this cold damp night is:

Caramelized French Onion Soup (posted 3/17/2009)

Homemade Pizza

Butterscotch Pie (posted 1/11/2009)

So, until tomorrow............

S~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment