Monday, December 21, 2009

These Boots Are Made For Walking

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yeah, these boots are made for walking all right, walking right down the driveway to the Explorer (right now our drive is just barely 4W drive accessible), so I could get to work this morning. Do I need to tell you that these don't belong to me? My boots just don't get it in this much snow. So......., Ronnie to the rescue. He drug out his old work overboots and here we go. No matter that they were at least 4 sizes too big.

We had our office Christmas luncheon this afternoon at Stoney Knob
( www.stoneyknobcafe.com ).It was soooooooo good. We love lunch there. Cyndi, Deb, Michael and I had the Marsala Beef Tips with Wasabi Mashed Potatoes and Grilled Asparagus. I can't decide if the tips or potatoes were better, I am leaning toward the Wasabi Mashed Potatoes though. Lynn had the Crab Cakes which are incredible. Since we were celebrating, we splurged and had dessert too. The Italian Lemon Cake was perfect. So, should you find yourself a tad north of Asheville make it a point to stop at Stoney Knob, you will not be sorry.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Allow me to introduce you to my co-workers at Accents on Asheville. (L-R) -
Michael Rouse, Deb Bowman, Lynn Grabey, Cyndi McAbee.
I am so fortunate to work with four people day to day that are not only my colleagues but are truly my friends.

Stay warm on this the 1st day of winter and the shortest day of the year.

So, until tomorrow......
S~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment