Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sleepy Saturday

Aren't Saturdays wonderful? I spent most of the day lazing around and doing laundry. We had a semi emergency with my uncle overnight. A 4:00 a.m. call constituted a hurried trip to his house in town. He is fine, but after being startled awake I couldn't get back to sleep after we got back home, so I took advantage of the situation by having an afternoon nap. Something I never do and almost feel guilty about. It's that same kind of guilt I have when I am out of work legitimately sick. My parents believed that you go to work no matter what. I even tell my co-workers I would rather do their job as catch their germs when they are sick, but still the guilt.



We had errands to run so Ronnie and I had supper at Fatz tonight. Some kind of fried seafood thingy that was actually pretty good.



I was kinda proud of myself tonight, we went to the Ingles and I saved $4.80 with my coupons. I usually clip coupons with every intention of using them and then throw them away when they have long ago expired. With the economic uncertainty that surrounds all of us, I am truly looking at ways where I can economize.



So......, Until Tomorrow

S~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment