Monday, February 9, 2009

Moondoggies Tonight

I am still on a down hill slide, so very tired. Supper tonight was at Moondoggies on the five lane.
I had to order a piece of their Coon Hunters Cake to go. I love that cake and haven't been successful in finding a similar recipe. It is a yellow cake sheet cake with an icing that has pineapple and pecans. Sounds simple enough but it eludes me somehow. Any ideas?

Work today was strange. Huge equipment was everywhere drying out the office. We tried to go through boxes and drawers that were stashed away quickly as the water poured on Friday. Computers will be delivered tomorrow and we can set up in our conference room which was not damaged. This will give us a chance to get back to some clients who are being incredibly patient right now.

I have a menu planned for tomorrow so barring some interruption I will be back with a supper post on Tuesday.

Enjoy these wonderfully mild days.

So, until tomorrow..............
S~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment