Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spring Fever Alert

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have spring fever!!!! Long gone are the late winter blues. Only Buffett (Jimmy not Warren) and beach music on the Ipod. One of my all time favorite summer songs is Tin Cup Chalice from the A1A album, another summer favorite is Sweet Tea by a regional group Lacy introduced me to, Cravin' Melon. You can find them both on http://www.youtube.com/ . Listen and enjoy these warm breezy days with me.

Supper last night was so easy, perfect for these longer, lighter days. I tried something new (at least new to me), McCormick Honey Mustard Chicken Glaze. It comes in a packet on the spice aisle of the grocery store. I am almost certain I picked this up at BiLo. Anyway, for something so easy, it was pretty good. All you do is mix the packet with water and honey and pour over the chicken in an oblong Pyrex dish. The directions said 25-35 minutes but I kept it in the 35 minutes side as my chicken breast were a bit thicker than I normally buy.

So our sunset supper looked like this:

Honey Mustard Chicken

Mushroom Gnocchi

Tiny English Peas

Sugar Glazed Carrots

So, Until Tomorrow..........

S~~~~

Daydreaming of long summer weekends



No comments:

Post a Comment