Sunday, March 8, 2009

Spring Is Here !!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you believe last Sunday it was snowing and this Sunday we had supper on our deck? Wonderful western North Carolina weather. We never know what March might bring us. March 13th 1993 brought the blizzard. No blizzards this year, please. All this week it supposed to be warm........yes, yes, yes, I love it.

So, for the first meal on our deck of 2009 we had:

Grilled Beef Tenderloin w/ Horseradish Sauce and A-1
Crab Cakes w/ Remoulaide Sauce
Steamed Broccoli
Roasted Potato Wedges
Garlic Bread

To keep things honest here, we would have had garlic bread, but I forgot all about it and left it in the oven . At least I did turn the oven off and didn't start a fire. Can you tell bread isn't important to us?

Last night SideStreet played at the marina to a great crowd. We had supper there and I had the fried green beans. They are sooooooo good. I rarely deep fry anything and if I do, it is in summer where I can plug in my deep fryer outside, so rather than try to re-create these I will just enjoy them at Bullfrog's. So, if you find yourself down near Black Bear try the fried green beans!!

So, Until Tomorrow..............
S~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment