Sunday, May 17, 2009

Checking In

Another rainy day in Marion it appears.

I wanted to check in early today with the supper post, I have been lazy lately.

My plans today might change after grocery shopping but as it stands right now:

Grilled Portabello and Avocado Sandwiches on onion rolls with some type of aioli, probably roasted red pepper. I am unsure what my sides will be but possibly an old fashioned macaroni salad and baked beans.

I hope to be back later tonight.

So, Until Then................
S~~~

2 comments:

  1. I will have some of the old fashion macaroni salad PLEASE>>>>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't know...., that is the part I left out. I did potato wedges instead!!
    I still have a taste for it, so I have to make it this week.
    Anyone want to share their classic recipe????
    S~~~

    ReplyDelete