Saturday, June 6, 2009

The ABC's of Me

A reader sent me this and asked me to post. Just a simple way of getting to know each other. Copy and paste into comments and let us know about you too!!

A - Age: 52

B - Bed size: King

C - Chore you hate: Ironing

D - Dogs' names: Sissy, Cagney and Gibson (We have a cat too, Gatsby)

E- Essential start to your day: Diet Coke (I know, I know)

F - Favorite color: Blue

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H – Height: 5' 2"

I - Ink - Blue or Black: Blue

J - Job title: Sales Manager - Accents on Asheville

K - Kmart or Kohl's?: Kohl's

L- Living arrangements: Just my husband and me at home with our fur babies

M - Marriage: Happily married to Ronnie for 31 years

N – Name (Complete): Susan Lyn Robinson Taylor

O- Orange Juice - With or without Pulp - Definitely without

P - Pet Peeve: Selfish people.

Q - Quote: "Southerners have a genius for psychological alchemy...If something intolerable simply cannot be changed, driven away or shot they will not only tolerate it but take pride in it as well." " — Florence King

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Summer or Spring?: Summer

T - Time you wake up: 7:02 am on workdays - I love to sleep late otherwise.

U- Underwear: Clean

V - Vegetable you dislike: I love all vegetables unless you consider tomatoes a vegetable. I do classify them as vegetables even though I know they are really a fruit.

W - Ways you run late: I rarely run late. I am John Robinson's daughter after all. That said I am not usually early either.

X - X-rays: I've had a few - I guess they couldn't think of much for X

Y - Yummy food you make: French Onion Soup - Key Lime Pie

Z - Zoo animals: My favorite are the monkeys

So, until tomorrow..........
S~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment